Sector: SEO and SEM
Language: Fluent English
Length: 4 Months
Hours: Full time
Salary: BDT 25K to 30K
WebSlack is a Bangladesh based digital agency comprised of a team of Web Developers, UX and UI Designers, SEO Specialists and Social Media Marketing Specialists. The team is composed of experienced individuals with domain expertise in the global emerging technology scene.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will report directly to the CEO.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will also manage all SEM and SMM campaigns on Google and Facebook in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We are a close-knit team and hardworking, but also like to have fun! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please fillup the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!